Adoption Program at Serenity
- We do not have walk in appointments. If you do not have an appointment to see a pet, please fill out an application, turn it in, and our counselors will get a hold of you.
- We try to have adoption counselors in the office at least 5 days a week to help answer your questions. Phone calls made to the front desk will be transfered to the Adoption Phone Line so that you can leave a message. They will call you back as soon as they are able, so that we can get your questions answered.
- Thank you for your interest in adopting an animal from us!
- Our adoption program is run by volunteers, so you must have an appointment to see our pets. Fill out an application first then send it to us, we will contact you. Our fax number is 586-264-9381 if you're not able to email it
- We are UNABLE to adopt out of state
- Our adoption fee varies for our dogs, it covers their spay or neuter, microchip, and whatever vaccinations and testing they receive while they are still at our hospital.
- Puppies (under 6 months) - $325, Dogs (6 months-7 years)-$300, Senior Dogs (Over 7 years) -$175, Dogs from SPAIN -$650
- Our cat adoption fee varies from $50-$75 depending on the age of the cat. They are spayed or neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated appropriately for their age. Adopt more than 1 and save!!! 2 Kittens (under 1 year) $130. 2 Cats (over 1 year) - $80
- Dog Adoption Application - application can be scanned, faxed, or mailed to us. Fax# - 586-264-9381
- Cat Adoption Application
- Petfinder - See our adoptable animals
- CHECK OUT OUR WISH LIST - Amazon Wish List
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.