- Thank you for chosing Serenity Animal Hospital & Pet Resort for your pets boarding needs.
- In order to board your pet here, the following vaccinations & tests need to be current
- DOGS - DHLPCA, Bordetella, Rabies, Heartworm & Fecal Tests. They also need to be on a monthly Heartworm & Flea Preventative
- CATS - RCP, Rabies, Fecal test, Negative Feline Leukemia/FIV test. Needs to be on a Monthly Flea Preventative.
- If you do not have records of this information, and we are unable to get them from your current veterinarian, they will need to be updated at least 72 hours prior to boarding. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please fill out this paperwork prior to dropping your dog or cat off for boarding.
- You must already have an appointment and a drop off time. If you're in need of an appointment please call us at 586-264-8387 ext 2. We book up fast for weekends and holidays so make sure to call us as soon as you know the dates you will need to board.
- Dog Boarding Agreement
- Cat Boarding Agreement